The Lost Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost Soul

Bleach Forum

We are recruiting captains for Gotei 13 here https://yaiba.rpg-board.net/goteijsantai-f6/
Position of 13th divison captain is now free!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

kING OF LAS NOCHES

+4
Kuchiki Ivy
Kuchiki Amira
Shawn Kun
Byakuya Kuchiki
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:40 am

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Cough cough dont be soooo suuure Im more powerful then all of you but Kyo and Shiro chan hehe but Shiro chan my rival we have to fight to see whos stronger hehe Twisted Evil

27kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:49 am

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

hmm....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

28kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:28 am

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

cheers

29kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:28 am

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

yup me very powerful hehe cheers

30kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

no your not i dont know why you think thT

31kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 am

YUKI

YUKI
ヒューマン Ryoka

good evening....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

32kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:05 am

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

good evening...ops..sorry i use my sis account early...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

33kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

ummm ok

34kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

bad kitty...

35kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

what...??? im not that bad...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

36kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

Kuchiki Amira wrote:what...??? im not that bad...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mad yes u ae Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Rolling Eyes farao scratch

37kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:13 pm

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:
Kuchiki Amira wrote:what...??? im not that bad...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I agree Razz

38kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:47 am

zangetsukakashi

zangetsukakashi
アカデミー Academy

Shawn Kun wrote:Cough cough dont be soooo suuure Im more powerful then all of you but Kyo and Shiro chan hehe but Shiro chan my rival we have to fight to see whos stronger hehe Twisted Evil

ohhhhhhh now everyone thinks he's stronger than me ha

39kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:58 am

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

Shawn Kun wrote:
Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:
I agree Razz

no..no... im not that bad.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spoiler:

its bad say im bad....
Spoiler:

40kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:10 am

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

cheers

41kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 am

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

whats with you shawn..??

42kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:03 am

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Ummmmms those pictures Embarassed they make me blushes... Embarassed

43kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:05 am

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

ah...i seee..haha..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

44kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 am

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Shocked

45kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:55 am

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

shawn you do easily to get blushing dont you...

46kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:59 am

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Embarassed Noooooo Embarassed

47kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:03 am

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

you are lie... shawn ..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

48kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:12 am

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

No

49kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:13 am

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

i can see.....

50kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 2 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:14 am

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next