The Lost Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost Soul

Bleach Forum

We are recruiting captains for Gotei 13 here https://yaiba.rpg-board.net/goteijsantai-f6/
Position of 13th divison captain is now free!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

kING OF LAS NOCHES

+4
Kuchiki Ivy
Kuchiki Amira
Shawn Kun
Byakuya Kuchiki
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:44 am

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Im sorry... Crying or Very sad forgive me Mira chan???

102kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:48 am

Kenpachi Kazuma

Kenpachi Kazuma
一十番隊隊長 Jūichibantai Taicho

*Flash steps behide Shawn and puts his sword up against Shawn's throt*
Twisted Evil
Do you want to let go of her now or do you wish to die
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

http://juggaloc.webs.com/apps/members/

103kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:58 am

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

What are you talking about? *Disiapears and re aprears High up in the sky* study

104kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

Kenpachi Kazuma

Thats dam right that you will let her go Twisted Evil

105kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Hehe I was going to anyways I had no reason to keep holding her and even if I did bad things have happend mostly to you because I could have just killed you in which case Kyo wouldn't be happy with me if I did soo...

106kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Kenny Kun be careful of what might happen to you if you keep joking around like that hehe because it kinda seems like your actually trying to kill me..... Sometime I might actually kill you without knowing it sooo be careful and be more nice to Mira chan dont get here upset anymore Evil or Very Mad

107kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

Kuchiki Ivy
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Shocked

108kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

Spoiler:

109kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

Kuchiki Ivy
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

ooooh .. Mira-chan .. u're so cute Smile

110kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

111kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Its true you are cute Cool Dont forget it hehe I should take both of you out for some ramen or should I cook for you both??? >,<

112kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

Kuchiki Ivy
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

i'd luv it if u cooked Embarassed Razz

113kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Alright What would you both like??? bounce

114kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

Kuchiki Ivy
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

ummms .. how about sum tacos ... kenny brought me 1 in the morinig so let's see who makes the best Razz Smile

115kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

Kenpachi Kazuma

lol!

116kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

hehe He most likely bought it from taco bell haha I will make tacos then hehe Razz *cooks tacos* almost done hehe

117kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

Kuchiki Ivy
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

hehehehhe... okay Razz Wink

118kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

119kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

*gives everyone a taco* Dont forget there are extras waiting for you if you want more hehe Embarassed

120kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

Kuchiki Ivy
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

ummms..... yummmy ... so tasty ... it's hard to know who's better Rolling Eyes

121kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

thank you...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

122kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Your all welcome but Ivy chan he bought his form taco bell....>,< he cheated...

123kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

Kuchiki Ivy
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

awww .... bad kazu Rolling Eyes

124kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

i have no idea what are you talking about..??

125kING OF LAS NOCHES - Page 5 Empty Re: kING OF LAS NOCHES Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

Kenpachi Kazuma

Lies Mad
I made it from strach Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next