The Lost Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost Soul

Bleach Forum

We are recruiting captains for Gotei 13 here https://yaiba.rpg-board.net/goteijsantai-f6/
Position of 13th divison captain is now free!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apply to be the spirit king

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apply to be the spirit king Empty Apply to be the spirit king Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

hey guys the spirit king is Soul Society is ruled by a king. He commonly leaves the running of Soul Society to the Central 46 Chambers and Nobles. He lives with his family in the Royal Palace in a separate dimension in the very core of Soul Society, which is protected by the Royal Guard. The King does have a specific system of "speciality duties" which are actively carried out but the exact nature of these duties is unknown.[4] The dimension can only be opened with a tri-pronged golden key fittingly named the Royal Key (王鍵, ōken).[5] The location of this Royal Key is passed down verbally from one Gotei 13 Captain-Commander to the next, the current holder being Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto. According to Rangiku Matsumoto, no Shinigami has ever seen the king

PrivaTE MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO BE SPIRIT KING

2Apply to be the spirit king Empty Re: Apply to be the spirit king Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:18 am

Kurosaki

Kurosaki
総隊長, Sōtaichō

That means I have the Royal key!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Byakuya you already have your hands full with 2nd division, Kuchiki house and Secret ops .. I don't think you need more! Lets give someone else that place..

https://yaiba.rpg-board.net

3Apply to be the spirit king Empty Re: Apply to be the spirit king Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:17 am

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

heheheheh >Razz fineeeeeeeeeeeeee heheheh lol why meeeeeeeeeeee but yea your right

4Apply to be the spirit king Empty Re: Apply to be the spirit king Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:17 am

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

why are these topics locked?????????

5Apply to be the spirit king Empty Re: Apply to be the spirit king Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 am

Kuchiki Kōga

Kuchiki Kōga
Captain of The Royal Guard

hmmm not anyone cam just become spirit king !!!!!
and certany it wont be you who will decide about that Apply to be the spirit king Icon_evil Apply to be the spirit king Icon_evil
there will be council of admins and there we will decide that position, and i think i have perfect candidate......no its not me!

6Apply to be the spirit king Empty Re: Apply to be the spirit king Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

your THINKING TOSHIRO ARENT YOU...... OR AMIRA

7Apply to be the spirit king Empty Re: Apply to be the spirit king Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:42 am

Kuchiki Kōga

Kuchiki Kōga

im not going to tell.... but no....it wont be them.....

8Apply to be the spirit king Empty Re: Apply to be the spirit king Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:00 am

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

lol i want to find out soooooo bad i dont like secrets if i cant find out about them like chirstmas i had to search for my presents i cant just wait and see them

9Apply to be the spirit king Empty Re: Apply to be the spirit king Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:13 am

Kuchiki Kōga

Kuchiki Kōga

hmmmmmmm well i like to build up a tension Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]